Thursday, February 02, 2006

Caption It Yourself!



"When I FIND out WHO stuck this "Lick Bush In '08" sticker on MY BACK, well, SOMEBODY had better like Secret Service CAVITY searches, is all I'VE got to say to YOU, young lady!!"

"Welcome to hell, Achmed! Your 71 other "virgins" will be along any minute!"

"My Ring! MYYYYYYY Ring! My Precious!"

"Calm down??? CALM DOWN?? Listen, Miss Lowly Volunteer Campaign Worker, I'll calm down when you tell me:#1: How you mistook my limo for a Republican campaign van, and#2: Where the hell can I get four flat tires fixed in downtown Milwaukee at 11 o'clock at night????"

"And YOU tell your boss Mr. Dick F'ING Cheney that if my red stapler isn't back on MY desk by the end of Chimpy's speech, I'm burning the building down!"

Fair use thingy Reuters/Jason Reed photo. Good work, son, and I hope you recover from the whole "pillar of stone" thing real soon now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biiiiilll!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE those earrings! Can I taste?

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home