Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Down on my knees, beggin' ya please....


"Alright, alright already! By the power invested in me, I dub thee 'Sir Plantsalot'! Now get back to hustling mulch, Juan, before I kick your soggy ass back across the Rio Grande!"

"Yeah, I'll say 'Sheriff don't like it!' And I got twenty deputies here to rock YOUR casbah!"

"*ghuuuuuur* JUST BECAUSE MY HELMET, CLOAK AND UNIFORM ARE AT THE DRY CLEANERS DOES NOT MAKE YOUR DISRESPECT ALLOWABLE! *ghuuuuur* BUT YOUR APOLOGY IS ACCEPTED! *ghuuuuur*"

"You in a heap a' trouble, boy!"


"Look, for the last time: I meant what I said after you hired the billboard, after you hired the skywriter plane, and ESPECIALLY after you've busted into this press conference: I won't marry you. Because I'm not gay, this isn't Massachusetts, and I'm already married. To a woman. Besides, I don't believe the kid is mine, either."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home